Original African Black Soap
Our Original African Black Soap will help cleanse your skin, this product is very good for sensitive skin types. Black soap does an effective job of ridding dirt off your skin, grime, dead cells, excess sebum and germs. However, unlike other soaps, African black soap does not completely drip your skin of its natural oils which keeps it smooth and moisturised.
If your skin reacts negatively to commercial soaps or even gentle soaps liquid sops, then you must try using African black soap, It contains absolutely no hidden ingredients that can irritate the skin
Benefits of African black soap
- Cleanses skin
- Soothes and heals eczema
- Reduces blemishes and dark spots
- Fights facial and body acne - it is gentle and contains no chemicals, we call it our acne fighter. Best to use it twice a day, in the morning and at night before bed for best results
How to use
- Wet your face/body
- Wet the soap bar until it lathers, washes your face/body in a circular motion for 90 seconds, p.s makes sure you avoid eyes and mouth as it may sting.
- Rinse off with cool/warm water
- For a deeper cleanse rub with an exfoliating brush or cloth before rinsing off
- Once done, moisturise with our Shea Butter to gain that She'a Effect!
- Always do a patch test before using any new products, if you get any sort of irritation please discontinue usage of products.
- African black soap absorbs water, so keep it dry to prevent it from dissolving. Try placing the bar on a wooden soap dish with slats to allow the soap to drain before placing it back in a bag.