Toffee Caramel Hair & Body Butter
Our Toffee Caramel Hair & Body Butter is made with unrefined Shea & Cocoa Butter mixed with our almond, toffee & caramel oil and our secret organic blend of essential oils. The smooth aroma of our toffee caramel will gently wisp your nose whilst rubbing our silk like butter to your hair and skin.
Ingredients & Properties:
- Raw Shea Butter has a fat content of the shea nut is 60%, shea butter has a natural SPF of 4. Studies also show that shea butter moisturises your skin for up to 8 hours and helps tissue cells regenerate which helps diminishes various ageing signs.
- Raw Cocoa Butter contains Vitamin E also known to offer soothing relief to skin that has been burned, it also helps repair scarred and blemished skin cocoa butter also has Vitamin K which is known to boost the body’s ability to clot blood, thereby facilitating the healing of wounds.
- Vanilla Orchid (Planifolia) has a sweet and warm comforting smell. Vanilla possess several therapeutic properties that can be beneficial for your health. It is also known for relieving PMS symptoms, fighting infection and reducing depression.
- Almond oil can heal superficial skin burns, boost collagen production and penetrates deeply into the skin and dislodges dirt and debris accumulated in the skin pores and hair follicles.
- Castor oil helps reduce swelling and puffiness its also a natural humectant, which means it can draw moisture from the air into the skin, keeping the skin hydrated.
- Toffee Caramel fragrance oil
What the product does & why it’s good for your hair & skin!
- The combination of shea butter and cocoa butter are both provided with nourishing oils making it a highly moisturising combination. This is nourishing to both hair and skin.
Who can use these products?
- This is suitable for normal to dry skin types.
- Fun fact: The word “caramel” comes from French caramel, borrowed from Spanish caramelo (18th century), itself possibly from Portuguese caramel. Most likely that comes from Late Latin calamellus “sugar cane.”
- If you want to have the She'a Effect why not use our Black soaps and Bask in the glow botanical body scrub before usage and add our whipped butter to hair or skin for an ultimate final glow.
- If the butter hardens leave near a radiator or a warm area for it to become softer
- Store in a cool area away from sunlight
- Please do not use this product if you have allergies to nuts
- Always do a patch test in your inner arm before using any new products, if you get any sort of irritation please discontinue usage of products.
- May contain nuts